Adrenaline Junkies, Unite! The Biggest Rollercoaster Zipline in Asia is Finally Here
For new adventures!
by WindowSeat.ph | May 07, 2016
Turn your trips to Nuvali from shopping and eating road trips into an adrenaline-filled adventure with their latest attraction Camp N where you can ride the biggest rollercoaster zipline in Asia, free-fall, wall-climb, and enjoy other extreme activities.
Their Aerial Walk looks scary but it makes you want to try it at the same time.
Experience Asia’s biggest rollercoaster zipline in Camp N’s Adventure Tower. Camp N also has a Long Zipline (280 meters) and a Short Zipline (180 meters) for height junkies.
These rope courses will wake your muscles up.
And you can finally answer your dreams of holding a bow and arrow in Camp N’s archery facilities.
Before enjoying Camp N’s facilities, make sure of these requirements and guidelines or else you won’t be allowed to come in. Coming soon to Camp N will be their play area and camp sites.
- Infinity Package (PHP1,300, requires advanced booking): Entrance, Zipline, Free Fall, Rappel Wall, Climbing Wall, Aerial Walk, Obstacle Couse, Initiatives, and High Ropes
- All-Challenge Package (P800, requires advanced booking): Entrance, Zipline, Free Fall, Rappel Wall, Climbing Wall, Aerial Walk, Obstacle Course, and Initiatives
- All-Gravity (PHP600): Zipline, Free Fall, and Rappel Wall
- Zip & Air (PHP500): Long Zipline, Climbing Wall, Full Aerial Walk
- Jump & Air (PHP 450): Long Free Fall, Rappel Wall, and Full Aerial Walk
- Zip & Jump (PHP 450): Long Zipline, Long Free Fall, and Rappel Walk
- Short Stint (PHP 450): Short Zipline, Short Free Fall, and Level 2 Aerial Walk
Contact Camp N through email@example.com or +6397784-CAMPN (22676).