Tour the ASEAN with Cebu Pacific’s Seat Sale!
Steal that seat sale!
by Meryl Medel | August 23, 2019
Get your wallets ready! With Cebu Pacific, you can book flights for as low as Php 139 base fare to ASEAN countries until August 25!
Promo period: August 22 – 25, 2019
Travel period: October 1, 2019 – January 31, 2020
via Cebu Pacific
For as low as Php 99 base fare
- Boracay (Caticlan)
- Cagayan De Oro
- General Santos
- Puerto Princesa
- Kota Kinabalu for as low as Php 139 base fare
- Bandar Seri Begawan for as low as Php 999 base fare
- Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh for as low as Php 1,299 base fare
- Bangkok or Siem Reap for as low as Php 1,499 base fare
- Kuala Lumpur for as low as Php 1,532 base fare
- Seoul (Incheon) for as low as Php 1,764 base fare*
- Bali (Denpasar) for as low as Php 1,799 base fare
- Jakarta for as low as Php 1,999 base fare
- Seoul (Incheon) for as low as Php 1,814 base fare*
- Seoul (Incheon) for as low as Php 2,314 base fare*
*Travel Period for Seoul (Incheon): September 15, 2019 to January 31, 2020
What are you waiting for? Book your flights now at the official Cebu Pacific website!
- Quoted fares are valid for one-way travel only, inclusive of 7kg hand carry baggage allowance, base fare, web admin fee and taxes collected at point-of-sale.
- Domestic Terminal fees for non-Manila/Caticlan/Cebu stations and International Terminals Fees for non-Manila stations, plus Php 1,620 International Travel Tax must be paid at the airport.
- Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
- For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.
- For more information, check out www.cebupacificair.com.
Our Tips When Travelling
- Prepare a budget. Please. We cannot stress this enough.
- Travel smarter and cheaper when you use booking apps and websites for a place to stay.
- Pack light. You don’t want to lack space for all those pasalubong you’ll probably end up buying.
- Try keeping a journal, if you can. It’ll make the experience more memorable.
- You could also try to get lost. Sometimes, that ends up being even more fun that any package tours.
- If you’re flying solo, make sure to keep safe! That’s always the number one priority.
- Be a responsible traveler. Make sure to take with you whatever you bring in. (Yes, even trash!)
Where are you headed off for the year-end holidays? Tell us below!