Guam: A Guide to One of the Best Islands in the World
Guam-o be there.
by Kyzia Maramara | February 20, 2019
View this post on Instagram
- Chamorro is Guam’s official language but since they’re part of US territory, most of the people speak and understand English.
- Their currency is USD. Major credit cards are widely accepted, perfect for shopping cashless.
- Since Guam only has two seasons, dry and rainy, the best time to visit is from January to May where the island experiences its dry season.
- Follow Guam Visitors Bureau on Facebook and Instagram for more Guam updates
- Use the hashtag #Instaguam for your Guam photos, similarly, you can use this hashtag to see Guam through the eyes of other people
Have you ever visited Guam? Share your experience with us below!