PSA: Mandaluyong to Vaccinate Non-Residents; Here’s How to Sign Up
Get the jab done.
by Ina Louise Manto | August 23, 2021
Mandaluyong City Public Information Office announced on August 19 that the city will accept non-residents to register for the COVID-19 drive, MANDAVAX.
How to sign up for Mandaluyong City’s vax program
As of August 19, 2021, the City of Mandaluyong has deployed 623,861 vaccine doses to its residents, with 227,688 of which are now fully vaccinated. As announced by its Public Information Office, the city will begin inoculating non-residents who will register to the vaccination portal MANDAVAX.
WE VAX AS ONE
Sa lahat po ng HINDI taga-Mandaluyong, kung nais po ninyo na magpabakuna sa Mandaluyong, kinakailangang…
If you wish to get the jab in Mandaluyong, here’s how you can sign up for the vaccine:
- Open the MANDAVAX portal and click “Pre-register here”.
- You will be asked to enter your last name, first, middle name, suffix, birth date, and mobile number. A one-time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number before proceeding to the next steps.
- Fill out your personal information, including your e-mail address, and upload an ID photo. Non- Mandaleños need to fill out their permanent residence address.
- Fill out your medical history.
- The last part of registration would require you to fill out your Sector, ID, and Work.
You will receive your QR code, waiver, and registration confirmation via e-mail. Wait for a text message or call from the MANDAVAX Call Center regarding the address, date, and time of your vaccination. Vaccination schedules are strictly by appointment; no walk-ins will be entertained.
On your day of vaccination, don’t forget to bring a government-issued or valid ID.
Under ECQ and MECQ individuals with scheduled vaccine appointments are classified under APOR or Authorized Person Outside of Residence.